Thursday, August 6, 2009

Rewarding my Readers!

Many thanks once again to my readers for helping ED Unloaded win the Most Popular Award in the Canon Ixus Bloggers Competition.

As a token of my appreciation, a selected group of readers were chosen for a lucky draw to win the Canon Ixus 95 camera that I won!

These special people were highlighted, as they have contributed significantly to the development of the blog – & it was my way of appreciating them for their help!

It was therefore to No Surprise that Shing won the Camera, as she has helped me the most with the blog!

Even the editing of the banner for ED Unloaded was done with her help!

Here’s a picture of the lucky girl with the Camera:

DSCN3444_Edited

Congratulations once again SHING!

0 Comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

blogger templates | Make Money Online