Friday, September 11, 2009

Nicole has a Boyfriend…or Boyfriends!

Parents are naturally very over protective of their children.

Just the other day, Nicole told me that she has not 1 but 3 boyfriends!

Daddy naturally wanted to see who they were…

In my mind, I was mentally scanning through her classmates and wondering who they were…

Was it candidate A?

DSC_0538

Was it candidate B?

DSC_0541

Or was it candidate c?

DSC_0534

I wonder if all Fathers are like me: even if the candidate was:

hollywood men

Brad Pitt…Zac Efron…Johnny Depp…Matthew McConaughey…Daddy has his reservations about any guy she brings home…

Pitt – the name sounds pathetic…

Zac – Don’t trust those boys who are in high school…

Depp – Sounds a bit shallow…

McConaughey – too difficult to pronounce…

Yes…I know…All lame excuses… Daddy seems to have reservations about every MAN!!!

In fact, I convinced Nicole to choose only ONE boyfriend…and that boyfriend is…

daddy

I wonder if all parents are so protective over their children :)

Will Nicole and Nadine’s husbands meet Daddy’s stringent criteria?

Parenting 301 – will most probably be learning to let go…Only God can help me!!!

15 Comments:

weiwen said...

haha this post i really funny!

Hann Hann said...

hahahaha. this post is really funny.

eh... don't say daddies. Mummy also leh! My mummy dread the day I'll fall in love with another girl besides her. She makes me say I'll love her forever all the time. to which I replid, "what's 'forever'"?

Unknown said...

Hahaha!! So funny! :P But yeah, I guess it is an 'normal' Daddy-instinct! May God be the strength (and serenity) of your heart! :D

Mummy Kless said...

Yes i think u have every right to do that... she's afterall your precious girl!!!

But I did appreciate my daddy's complete trust in my taste in choosing a husband... haha.. food for your thought!

Unknown said...

Looking on the brighter side... U have a attractive & charming little girl!

Ann Thomas said...

My first comment, haha the article was too funny to pass. Your daughter's gorgeous! U had better keep healthy, ur gonna have many boys to fight off. Hehe..

Btw, although I'm a daddy's girl, he always trusted my choice in men (sometimes I wished he didn't) it was Mom who frightened 90% of my potentials away!

Ed or Edmund Tay said...

ED - Ann Thomas

Maybe he was the mastermind behind mum...:)

ED - Rest

I am sure I will be more open- minded in the days to come....I am sure that there is a reason why they are only supposed to get married after 21...Parents need the time to adjust :)

Anonymous said...

Ooooh all candidates are so cute~!!! =X She'll definitely do even better in her future choices, not just Cute but with Character too! =)

Unknown said...

HAHA!! so funny!

I think all parents are like that!!!

The day i brought Jiahao home to meet my parents, he had to wait at the void deck for a while cause they were quite reluctant to meet him and i had a hard time convincing them.. hahaha..

Amber said...

this is funny! :) I guess whoever Nicole's boyfriend is in the future, he surely must be very smart or at least he got to be a BIG fan of your blog! haha

Anonymous said...

Thank God, my hubby and I have not gone thru this thing yet :)

starine said...

this is sooo funny ...

i think NICOLE should choose candidate A .... ;p

msclaire said...

hahha i vote for candidate B! jokin'
well my dad is real jealous of my bf but your protectiveness is way EARLY!
guess tian xia de pa pa dou shi yi yang di- over their precious princess!
Love your Nicole while she's fully yours :)

Anonymous said...

It has to be Candidate D - DADDY - for now at least! haaa... :D

del said...

This post is funny! I think becos it's Nicole... that's why u have so many candidates to look thru... it's a gd prob! Maybe u can mix Pitt, Zac, Depp and McD tog and form the Perfect Mr Right! But till then... She has YOU! What more can she ask for? She has the BEST! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

blogger templates | Make Money Online