Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Where is Nicole?!?

Everyone loves a routine and recently I have been a victim of it!

Yesterday, at 5pm, I made my way to Nicole’s school from my office.

driving

I drove to the front gate, parked my car, and walked to her class.

I looked at the shoe rack…checking to see if she was in class or was she in the music room….

But her shoes were NOT there…hmm…maybe she wore a new pair of shoes today (I thought to myself)

I stepped into the patio of the classroom and begin to look for her bag at the usual shelves…

I saw the bags of her friends…but Nicole’s designated shelf was EMPTY! Her bag was NOT there at all!

Oh NO!…A sudden realization came to my mind…

NICOLE IS SICK AND SHE IS NOT IN SCHOOL TODAY!

I quickly retreated to my car…Thank God none of the teachers saw me…so Embarrassing…

Do these things happen to you too?!?

Technorati Tags:

11 Comments:

~AlanSal~ said...

Hee... this is funny! :)
Alan is a creature of habit too, and I'd always thought if he didn't have his electronic reminders, he'd be mixing up everyone's schedules! haha..

Mummy Kless said...

WAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS SO FUNNY!

I think you too stressed le, is it??

Unknown said...

This shows that your family is always on your mind. wow!

Unknown said...

Must be too many things on your mind! ;)

Shaun said...

Hilarious........ Reminds me of the time i came to sch at 8.30am for closing chapel service thinking it was in the morning. it was actually at 11. I went up to chapel and down to mph and couldn't find anyone.

iz said...

Hahas... over woried? xD... why is everybody using this kind of chat now adays ... could get a cbox?

Marc said...

Ok, that was really funny!

Hann Hann said...

oo... happened to my classmate from music class. we came out from class and there he is, waiting for his daughter but she didn't come that day.

Ed or Edmund Tay said...

Ed- All

Ya...been really tired due to a lot of assignments. Always sleep at about 230am

Ed or Edmund Tay said...

ED-IZ

Stopped using the cbox, as I want to keep the comments!

They really add life to the posts!

Tks for the feedback

Dawn said...

Haha...Going to school to pick up your children has become so much part of your daily routine

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

blogger templates | Make Money Online