Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Singing about your favorite food

Just the other day, I was scrolling through my hp and I stumbled upon 1 of the videos, that I have completely forgotten about. It was actually recorded upside down, so I had to rotate it.

It's about Nicole singing about her favorite food.

Since young, she has never had a problem eating her food and thinking of ways to get more of it! (Read about her ice-cream entry, if you don't know what I am talking about)

Well, the little maestro has even created songs about her favorite food.

Here, she sings about French Fries, Keropok (Prawn Crackers) and Strawberry Panda!

Yummy food collage

As you watch the video, you will notice the joy and groove that she puts into every word - It really brings a smile to my face, as I watch it!

It kind of reminds me of what it says in the bible:

Delight yourself in the LORD
and he will give you the desires of your heart.

PS 37:4

Hey! If we can sing and trust in the Lord with such simple faith, it will definitely bring a smile to our Father's heart.

It makes me wonder how anyone who loves God (as one loves food) can be sedated about their faith in Him!

Technorati Tags: ,

6 Comments:

~AlanSal~ said...

haha... she's so adorable. Watching it left a smile on my face too! Haha... somehow, "ice-cream" crept into her song too!

Anonymous said...

sooo cutie!! And I love love love hello panda too!

Unknown said...

Nicole's a little cutie, l lup how she prance around while singing her song :)

Anonymous said...

Nicole is sooooo cute!! Maybe she will grow up to be a songwriter writing abt not her fav food, but abt God. (= She's really so adorable! Hope to see her soon!

Anonymous said...

That's a talent she must not bury but waters. Believe she's going to grow up to be someone potential! and intellectually inclined! Cheers for nicole! :)

Anonymous said...

oh man.. she is jus so adorable... haha... i love FRENCH FRIES TOO!! High FIVE nicole!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

blogger templates | Make Money Online