Friday, August 22, 2008

Money No Enough 2 & SOT Graduation

This weekend, all our SOT (School of Theology) students will be graduating! 

A lot of ET zone members will be graduating, including my regular readers like Shing and Kai Lin.

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OUR GRADUANDS!

It has not been an easy 5 months, but I am glad that you guys stepped out in faith and signed up for SOT!

Believing that you guys will rise up even more in the weeks & years to come!

After the Sunday Graduation, we will also be having a private screening of Money NO Enough 2! 

money2

I will be bringing my dad for the screening, as it has been ages since he last caught a movie. I know of many other parents who are coming as well :)

Heard that the movie is pretty 'moving', as it speaks about filial piety and honoring our parents - so I am looking forward to it!

If you are wondering what this local Singapore Production is about, you might want to click on the videos I posted below.

 

0 Comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

blogger templates | Make Money Online