Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Nicole's Bible Stories

Nicole learned something new about Jesus on Sunday:

She learnt that Jesus lives in her heart!

20082008626

Nic loves to read, so when she went home, she took out her favorite Bible Storybook.

She quickly got Mummy to sit down and read the book together with her.

As she looked at the pictures of Jesus in the Bible, she immediately looked at Mummy...with a very puzzled look...

pointing to the picture of Jesus, she exclaimed:

 

 Mummy....How did Jesus come out of my heart?!?

 

I am sorry, but I must be bias....I think she is the cutest little girl around!!!

Technorati Tags: ,

3 Comments:

Pink Lemonade Liz said...

Very cute story!

Reminds me of when my Little Miss Lauren asked why Yoda built the Ark!

Sharon Chew's blog said...

She is so precious leh......

Ed or Edmund Tay said...

ED-pink,shachew

Thanks! The kids really make my day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

blogger templates | Make Money Online