Thursday, February 12, 2009

Daddy, I can see my…

My little girl has been making me laugh again!

This post is classified R(A)

As we drive the kids home from our everyday excursions, we will test them on the their sense of direction.

As Nicole is the only one who can talk at the moment, we will ask her, “Nicole, are we near our house yet?”

She will reply “Yes” or “No”

To really help her find her way, we will teach her to look for landmarks along the way.

She is supposed to look out for things like the McDonalds at the traffic junction, and recognise the colour of the nearby flats.

Reaching our rented place, I asked Nicole, “Are we home yet?”

My 3 year old replied, “Yes Daddy!”

Out of Curiosity, I asked her, “Nicole, How do you this is your house?’

She replied…

“I can see my panties hanging by the window!”

IMG_2459

The whole car laughed…Nerd

Technorati Tags: ,

7 Comments:

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHA! She is so funnie!!!

Jin Lian said...

Nicole is so funny but yet very smart as well!

Unknown said...

Hahahaha! She is so adorable!

Mummy Kless said...

wahahahahhaa.. really funny!

starine said...

hahaha! this is so funny! Out of the mouth of babes...... :D

Anonymous said...

She is really smart in the funny way :)

Anonymous said...

wahahah..sooo cute!!! ^^

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

blogger templates | Make Money Online