Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Tower Club – Panoramic Views

During the Chinese New Year Holiday, I was invited for lunch at the Tower Club.

tower club

Located at the 64th floor of the Republic Plaza, this private club is a premier business club for the elite in Singapore.

IMG_2569

The club is only open to members and It was truly a rare excursion for me. Many Thanks to Stan and Abi for inviting me and my wife.

tower collage

As the building was built next to Raffles Place MRT, we managed to get a really panoramic view of the city, as we dined in the restaurant.

It was really high, and the Singapore Flyer looked like a tiny wheel in the distance.

IMG_2564

This is definitely a “chill out” place for the rich and famous…and it was nice…experiencing the ‘air’ up there.

Hopefully, I can get to come back here more often !Open-mouthed

Technorati Tags: ,

0 Comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

blogger templates | Make Money Online