Friday, February 13, 2009

Cheap Italian food

If u are really looking for great spaghetti at affordable prices, head on down to the market at Old Airport Road.

Located at the furthest row from the main road (#01-35), Modern Italian food serves great pasta in a hawker center.

Managed by 2 locals, our family has frequented this store, as it serves better spaghetti than a lot of restaurants we know.

At $5/pasta, it might be a good idea to buy some back for your valentine's dinner, and tell your husband/wife that u cooked it!

We found it one day as my wife walked past the store, and realized that it has been featured in the papers before. With the endorsement of 'The Straits Times', we decided to give it a try, and we have had NO REGRETS!

I am typing this as I am waiting for the food, it looks like my food is nearly ready.

Hope u guys like this place, as much as me!

Technorati Tags: ,

0 Comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

blogger templates | Make Money Online