Thursday, February 26, 2009

Got Paid by Nuffnang

nuffnang

I just got my 2nd Cheque from Nuffnang!

I got my 1st Cheque in July 2008, and so I am elated about the continuing cheques from this advertiser.

As compared to other advertising firms in the market, my personal opinion is that…

Nuffnang really pays!

Even when I shifted house and I was wondering whether my cheque was lost…the staff at Nuffnang have been prompt in their response and answering my queries.

A big thumbs up to them!

In contrast, I did not have such a pleasant experience with another local advertising company.

I was asked to write an advertorial for them last year, and after informing them about my contributions, I received ZERO responses to my 2 emails.

In other words, I think they act blur…

As a result, I lost patience with the company and removed their ads from my blog. Sigh…

If you are looking for a local company to make some money out of your hobby…

I would suggest Nuffnang!

Technorati Tags: ,

5 Comments:

YL said...

congrats (:

maro^gal said...

congrats to you...!!

Anonymous said...

Congrat to u! =)

metalpanda said...

congrat to you again for 2nd cheque~ i still waiting my 1st cheque...sob

Unknown said...

congras ! COOOl ! another way to earn i cant wait for my 1st cheque too heee !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

blogger templates | Make Money Online