Friday, July 4, 2008

Nuffnang - I got paid for Blogging!

Guess what!

Ever since I started blogging in Nov 2007, and getting an advertising company--Nuffnang, to put ads in my blog in Dec 2007, I received a letter from them today!

mail

It was my long awaited cheque from the company!

A cheque of $54.45!

Yipee! PTL!

check

It may not be much for a working adult - well not enough to quit my day job and become like XiaXue and blog full-time! But it's a start for a 30-something who just started to blog last year!

If you have not tried out any of these online advertising companies, do give Nuffnang a try! - I see it as a good way of getting back some cash for something you would probably do for free anyway.

Best of all, it's not based on the number of clicks per ad, but you get paid basically for the traffic you already have (when an ad campaign is placed on your blog)

I reckon that they are worth a shot! - considering I got nothing from Goggle Adsense or the other companies yet! :)

Technorati Tags:

13 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations :)
I have yet to earn a single sen...

Reiko The Rainbow Girl said...

Waaa.... So good leh~
I didn't receive a single sen also... Haha... Dunno when only my 1st paycheck will come...
*wondering*

=ʑɛɳ9night= said...

wow, i started blogging since the beginning of this year and i only earned around RM 0.50 ? hahaXD

Ed or Edmund Tay said...

ED- it helps if u write to them, and I got my readers to do the standard poll - I had to convince them that my readers were within their market group... I think that helped me get some ad campaigns!

Reiko The Rainbow Girl said...

Oh~ Must post their poll only can get ad ma?

Ed or Edmund Tay said...

ED-Reiko

I think that worked for me. As with it, I think I managed to convince them my readers are actually quite young (considering that I write about parenting issues) Of course, Nuffnang has never confirmed this.

Anonymous said...

Well done, this show how nuffnang love you.

Mockingbird said...

Good for you. i've been blogging for years and i've never made a single cent from it :(

Anonymous said...

Hi Edmund, like I mentioned before, Nuffnang works, ya? ;)

Ed or Edmund Tay said...

ED-Graphito

Ya...Tks for your advice!

Anonymous said...

yikes! wow! i have been blogging for years and i have about 50 something $ from google but they havent paid me yet! i gotta get nuffnang! hahaha..

CH Voon said...

it is RM or $??

Ed or Edmund Tay said...

Ed-Titan

Sing dollar

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

blogger templates | Make Money Online