Wednesday, September 16, 2009

MTV Music Awards 2009 - Michael Jackson Tribute with Janet Jackson

The Music Industry has been filled with the outburst of Kanye West at the MTV Music awards, but it was also exciting to hear that Madonna and Janet Jackson did a tribute to Michael Jackson.

I think we all grew up with Michael, and there is always so much news about him. I remember the “buzz” about him, when they spotted his ghost at the mansion!

michael-jackson

Despite his humanity, he was a phenomenal dancer, and I remember trying to do the “Moon Walk” when I was young. :)…I failed terribly!

If you can’t get enough of Michael Jackson, check out this MTV tribute, with his sister Janet Jackson making an appearance!



more about "MTV Music Awards 2009 - Michael Jacks...", posted with vodpod

0 Comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

blogger templates | Make Money Online