Friday, July 10, 2009

Michael Jackson’s Ghost spotted at Neverland!

thriller-michael-jackson

Last week, we experienced the tragic passing of a Pop Icon Michael Jackson.

I have been singing and watching his videos as a teen, and I even went to his sell-out concert at the National Stadium. I remember going there at 4pm for seats when the show started at only 8pm.

I remember watching his “Beat it” and “Billie Jean” videos over and over again on MTV…What a phenomenal dancer and talent!

However, controversy seems to surround him even in his death, as there is a rumour his ghost was being spotted at his Neverland Ranch.

When a friend pointed out the video to me…I was going like “Get out of here!”….If u have not seen the video…Check it out here…

 

I hope that you really did not think that the video was real!

Well, before calling out the Ghostbusters…Here is CNN answering the story about the Michael Jackson Ghost…

So…there was actually no story at all…it was just one of the crew walking around and casting shadows…

4 Comments:

Unknown said...

I was honestly frightened by the 1st video! Eeks!

alexis said...

o.0 my tcher happen to show the class this video ytd as well..was lik "eek!" at the first time.

Anonymous said...

its the sound that makes it scary!

Unknown said...

man when i herd the music it gave me the shivers

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

blogger templates | Make Money Online