Sunday, July 26, 2009

Canon Selphy Connections Blog Contest – I Won!!!

Thank you for all your votes!!!

canon selphy cover

It is now official – ED Unloaded has won the Canon Selphy Connections Competition

selphy connections results

Many Thanks for all your Votes as now I am a proud owner of a Canon Ixus 95 and Canon Seply CP780 Photo Printer.

You can check out my entry for the Canon Competition here!

All you readers really made a difference, and your confidence in me is a real blessing! :)

Frankly, I wasn’t very sure that I would win, as all the entries from my competitors were very good as well. I particularly liked the one by Andy Storm, as I think he put a lot of hard work into his graphics! :P

Also..Many thanks to OMY for giving me a chance to join this contest. IMG_0383

I got to meet the manager for OMY at the photo shoot, and he even has a blog as well! How cool is that!

Here’s a picture with me and his partner.

17 Comments:

jotoh said...

Congrats! I bought the camera aft lookg thru yr pics + other reviews! :)

Mummy Kless said...

CONGRATS!!!! I knew you would win!!!

Peixuan said...

Congrats!!! :)

Unknown said...

Why you put my photo there, hahaha. Very paisay lei. Anyway, congrats. :)

Ed or Edmund Tay said...

ED - Alvin

No problem! :)

Ed or Edmund Tay said...

ED - Jotoh, Klessis, Peixuan

Thanks guys!

Hann Hann said...

Yeah!

who's the other winner huh?

Andy korkor's is mummy's other fav boy blogger loh.

Jayme Shing said...

WAH CONGRATS EDMUND!!!!!! :) :) :)

Aaron Low Jia Hui said...

yay edmund won

S3XinthePantry said...

Congratulations! I love reading about your beautiful family!

Sandy said...

THAT'S GREAT !!!!!! ((:

kailin said...

YOU WON YOU WON! SO HAPPY for YOU! YAY Congrats!

Ed or Edmund Tay said...

Ed- Hann Hann

The other winner is this girl called Huiwen.

Anonymous said...

Edmund congrats!!! =)

So happy you won!

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! :)

alexis said...

GRATZ!! more pictures on ur blog then!! xP

Gwen said...

Wow! Congratulations Bro Ed!!! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

blogger templates | Make Money Online