Friday, May 8, 2009

Singapore Blog Awards

Hey Eveyone!

Some of you have been asking me why it’s been so long since my last post…Sorry la guys!…right now, I am in the midst of exams…so I hardly have any time to blog!

But I do need your HELP! 

singapore blog awards

The Singapore Blog Awards has just started, and nomination have started.

 

ED UNLOADED is in the running for the Best Lifestyle Blog, and I will need your help to rally for the blog, and write a short note to let the organisers know why ED UNLOADED should be included as a top 10 finalist! Do create a login account  & Please click here to lend your support! 

And since I am on this route…

Do vote for ED UNLOADED in the 2009 Blogger’s Choice Awards as well…

We came in 2nd in 2008, for the “Hottest Daddy Category”

 My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog! My site was nominated for Hottest Daddy Blogger!

but I am running for the “Best Parenting Blog” and the “Hottest Daddy” category in 2009.

I am quite far behind, so please create an account and vote for me!

For more detailed voting instructions, do click here!

Your votes and support is very much appreciated! :)

5 Comments:

Vic Street, Singapore said...

So I scrolled up and down, up and down to search for a tagboard, but couldn't see any. :O

Hello Edmund! (:

Ed or Edmund Tay said...

Haha...

I took it away for some time alreadi, so that pple will leave comments!

That way I will not lose the comments :)

Tks for dropping by

ED

NICOLE said...

Hello !
Yea , glad to meet you too .
I seriously dont know where to leave my comment/tag ...
I hope this is the right place .
Couldnt find a tagboard , so ya .
HAHA ._.

Ed or Edmund Tay said...

ED- Nic

Yep...This is the rite place.

Tks for visiting!

Geotacs said...

nice blog

cheers

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

blogger templates | Make Money Online