Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Blogger's Choice Awards 2009

bloggers choice

The competition has been going on for some time, and I think it is time for me to do my 'Sales pitch!'

The results of the 2008 Blogger's Choice Awards was announced in early Oct and I managed to get 2nd place.

Many thanks to all my readers and members for making it happen.

I have only been blogging for about a year, and I aim to strive even better this year. It really has been encouraging to hear from all my readers and I look forward to all your comments :)

The blog also got mentioned in the Bloggy Award Review. and it managed to get quite a good reviews :)

This is my way of engaging the Cultural Mandate, and influencing the popular medium known as the Blog-sphere.

This year, in the Blogger's Choice Awards, I will be running in a few categories, namely Parenting and Hottest Daddy.

1) All you need to vote is to go to The Blogger's Choice Awards (click here) or go to http://www.bloggerschoiceawards.com

2) Create an account by choosing “sign up” at the top - you do have to fill in everything, except “choose a picture”, and you do have to give a real email address. Don’t forget to uncheck the “send me email box” (if you don’t want spam).

3) On the top right hand side of the screen is a “search” box. Type in the word “Edunloaded”.

4) Click on the drop down menu called “Choose a Category to View this Blog” and you will see a list of all the different categories I have been nominated for.

5) It will load up a little profile of my website, and there will be a yellow “vote” button. Hit the vote button! Then you can just quickly click on the other 3 categories listed to the right as well, to vote for me in those categories.

or

Alternatively, you can Create an account and Click on the buttons on the left toolbar!

Thanks for Voting in advance!!!

2 Comments:

Ari from ParentalInstincts.com said...

Wanted to stop by and thank you for running my ad for Parental Instincts today. The ad looks great here, and I’m very pleased to appear on such a lovely blog.

Have a good day!

Ed or Edmund Tay said...

ED - Ari

No Problems..:) thanks for your lovely comments and feedback. Greatly appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

blogger templates | Make Money Online