Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ho Yeow Sun is Home!

This morning at 5.26 am, Sun Ho landed at terminal 3 in Changi Airport.

She has been America for 1.5 years, recording her English Album, and Sun is back for a short holiday.

Coming Home

All of us are really happy to see Sun and Dayan, as it has been some time since they came back to Singapore. It is going to be a time for us to catch up with her as well! :)

Many of the fans came early in the morning to receive her, and when she was spotted at the arrival hall, everyone was really excited!

Here are some pictures of the fans:

IMG_2105IMG_2109sun collage

sun with fans Before I go, here's a short video clip of the fans singing to her.

Technorati Tags: ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous said...

WOoHoo! haha... Only if we cld have a closeup dinner with SUN.. haha.. SO NEAR YET SO FAR... we didnt give her our hugs.. haha..

Anonymous said...

I love sun's music. It touches me in ways no other musician does. I like your blog! Check out my blog for a free internet speed test. Comments appreciated!

--->Free Internet Speed Test<---

Ed or Edmund Tay said...

ED-mberenis

Tks for your feedback. Yes! Love her music too and visited your site as well!

Evelyn said...

haha wow you're so fast in uploading!!
i saw myself in the pictures. hahah! :D

IcyKing said...

Ahh!!! SO JEALOUS! I MISSED THE EVENT! It has really been a long time since I've seen Sun.. Really miss her alot too.. Indeed, her songs are always so heartfelt.. Gives a feeling no other singers can deliver...

Ed or Edmund Tay said...

ED-eVelyN

Thanks :) I think we all had a good time waiting for SUN

Ed or Edmund Tay said...

ED - Icyking

You can join us, when we send her off from the airport! :)

Marc said...

I am glad many fans went down to welcome Sun back. She has been missing in action for the longest time man, and lets hope next year there will be more updates about her, as promised.

Good luck to her debut English album too, anyone knows when it will be released?

Ed or Edmund Tay said...

I heard that it is coming out in june!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

blogger templates | Make Money Online