Monday, May 18, 2009

Featured in Singapore Blog Awards

I am so excited!

I went to the Singapore Blog Awards website (Organised by Wan Bao) today, and I saw ED UNLOADED being featured under the latest news column for the category the Best Lifestyle blog! (Click here)

singapore blog awards collage

It’s not exactly my favourite photo, but the great thing is that I am being featured!:)

Will really need the help of all my readers to rally for the blog!

If you want to help me out, here are some simple instructions!

1) Sign up for an account. Click here! 

2) Login to the account (Top right hand corner)

3) Click on the icon – Register / Nominate now!

4) Click on Best Lifestyle Blog (7th category from the top)

5. Look for ED UNLOADED under nominees and click the little icon RALLY by the side.

I think, the finalist will be selected by the 1st of June.

So keep your accounts, as I will need your help in the voting process as well!

Thanks for all your help,

ED

Technorati Tags:

2 Comments:

kathleen said...

hi edmund.your blog is very nice..i think i have seen nathan at kids play before..do visit my blog also.=)

Natalie said...

Done!! Bro Ed!! YOu are making an impact in the blogging world man!! Jia you!! Will keep voting for you!! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

blogger templates | Make Money Online