Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Blog Feature: Harvest Times

harvesttimescoverThe kind people of “Harvest Times”, a Christian Publication has featured ED Unloaded in their current issue!

Harvest Times is a free online Christian Publication, so you can check out the magazine and it’s past issues on this link.

The 4 page feature (page 68-71) highlights past blog posts covered in the children’s lives and covers some of the best stories I blogged about in the last 2 years. (Yes! it has been about 2 years since the blog started…how time flies!)

harvesttimesPersonally, I enjoyed reading the articles, as it was like a review of my life as a parent, and I have even forgotten about some of their adventures.

Being a Daddy Blogger, it has truly been a real blessing being part of the children’s lives, and having an opportunity to record their experiences.

I don’t really know how this Parenting Adventure will unravel itself, but I am pretty sure that I will enjoy every part of this Daddy Parenting Adventure.

0 Comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

blogger templates | Make Money Online