Monday, May 12, 2008

City Harvest Church - Mother's Day

Mother's Day in Church yesterday was really touching, as we children paid tribute to our Mums.

Besides the great testimonies, the best thing that happened today was that my dad accepted Jesus as his personal savior.

PTL!

It's even more miraculous considering that this is probably only the 2nd time that he has been to a church service, after leaving his secondary school. I was really happy when he lifted up his hands, and even more elated that he was willing to go up to the front, to follow through with his decision. Many thanks to my father in law, who turned to him, and asked him whether he wanted to receive Jesus.

This is truly a miracle and I am so glad that I was able to witness it.

My Parents and in-laws also really liked the family portrait booth, and I will try my best to post them up next week when I get them.

For those cards that were posted out last weeks for our mums, don't worry, if your mum did not say anything, after reading your cards!

Mine just smiled after I asked her whether she received it - but I am pretty sure that she was happy to receive it.

Lastly, I hope all of us managed to do something special for our Mothers this weekend, and If you have not done so...

Here are some reminders as to why our mums are really special to us.

This is something serious and simple: From Chelsea Clinton to her Mum

 

Here's something hilarious that was made famous on Youtube some time back:

 

Sounds like our mums right! If u listen carefully, some of the things that she says are really familiar. Like - "If all your friends, jumped off the cliff, would you do the same?" or "Don't roll your eyes at me!"

But seriously, Mums are really great, and I thank God for mine!

She is really my Superwoman, and one who I can always count on, to be there for me!

 

Mum, I love U!

 

From your Baby Boy!

0 Comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

blogger templates | Make Money Online