Thursday, January 17, 2008

My New Nokia N95 8GB

After starting my blog last year, I have been wanting to upgrade my mobile phone. I wanted something with a good camera, so that I could take nice pictures to post in my entries.

I finally did it last week!

Got the latest Nokia N95, with a 5 mega pixel Carl Zeiss Lens. Really like it, as it is also supposed to take videos with DVD quality.

I would like to thank some of the leaders and helpers who 'chipped' in with the Singtel Vouchers.

Many thanks to Bernice, Delphine, Suting, Jin Lian, Joanne, Stephanie, Garvin, Kailin, Shing and Amber. Not forgetting Gill Tan as well - she gave me $50 CapitalLand Vouchers!

Since then, I have been walking around town taking pictures - just like Gary Oldman in the Nokia commercial I've included below.

In fact, many of you would have seen this advertisement before and find it familiar!

But...

After watching the official Nokia commercial, continue watching for the local spoof done by some Singaporeans!

The Hokkien parody will make you laugh! Enjoy!


0 Comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

blogger templates | Make Money Online