Thursday, November 5, 2009

Oprah Winfrey Flash Mob

Hooray! I just finished 1 of my assignments, and as I was just relaxing, I happened to check out my colleagues website.

Dawn introduced this flash mob which was done at Oprah Winfrey’s curtain raiser for her 24th season.  The band leading the way were the Black Eyed Peas…but the interesting thing, was the number of people that she got involved in the project.

The effect is actually quite impressive! Well, if u are Oprah Winfrey…u can pull a lot of things off!!!

You can check it out in the video below!

 

After that, I decided to google for some funny advertisements, as there are actually quite a few funny commercials around. To date, my favourite funny commercial is the DHL advertisement that was made in Korea. It is so hilarious!

I just saw this commercial and it is really funny as well! F

This is for all couples expecting or anticipating children…u have got to watch it!

If u don’t understand the commercial, this might help u!

ipod collage vs pregnancy

I am so glad that I married a smart wife and not a bimbo! :)

0 Comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

blogger templates | Make Money Online