Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hilarious Commercial

I am still having my exams, so I decided to post some commercials! That way I don’t have to use up any of my brain power, and I can still keep all your guys entertained!

I hope u bear with me during period, as I got lots of Greek to catch up on….still owe some of my readers a few posts…and give my views about Halloween…

Getting back to this blog post: The commercial below is actually from Thailand, and despite the fact that u need to read the subtitles…the advertisements are really quite funny!

So, if u are looking for some brain-dead entertainment…this is it!

 

1 Comment:

Jayme Shing said...

Hi Edmund!

Jiayou for your exams!!

HAHA!! This commercial is just in time for a break from the books!!! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

blogger templates | Make Money Online