Monday, March 16, 2009

Ps. Kong Hee has a Blog!

One of the blogs that I always look forward to, is Ps. Kong Hee’s!

That’s right! Our very own Ps. Kong has started a blog and you can find it here! 

I think Ps. always amazes me in that, he is always willing to try out “New things!”

In the last month, he was one of the 1st ministers I know that is on Twitter!

Next, he was on Facebook…

konghee

And now, we get to read his weekly blog entries on the Internet!

If you are looking for a Pastor’s view on the current economic situation. Check out what a pastor of a 26,000 Congregation has got to say about it!

Technorati Tags: ,

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

agreed ! Pastor Kong amazed me too felt so upclose to him so blessed to read his sharing (: and urs too(:

Anonymous said...

yeah! i totally agree w rulan (;
pastor kong got to w coolest pastor on earth!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

blogger templates | Make Money Online