Thursday, March 5, 2009

Parenting Tips: Free tickets to Attractions

Great News for Parents!

Upon the Recommendations of 1 of my readers  (Hann), I  have a really good “lobang” for all Singapore Readers!

The Singapore Tourism Board is giving out Free Tickets to local attractions!

For every 2 paying adults, there is free admission for 2 children (12 years and below) or 2 Senior Citizens (60 years and above).

Attractions include:

The Singapore Flyer, Wild Wild Wet, Escape Theme Park, Dukw Tours (Competitor to Duck Tours), Hippo River Cruise and the Sentosa Cable Car. (For a complete list, go to the Singapore Tourism Site) 

attractions

To get your free pass, Text ‘2009’ to 79777 to get a SMS passport, that gives you a chance to obtain free admission.

This offer is valid only for weekends in the month of March.

Actually, there was a similar but better promotion in Feburary, where parents were Free as well! Unfortunately, I was not aware about it!

This is definitely not a hoax, as it is given by the Singapore Tourism Board, and you can check out further details from their website.

I am looking at the Singapore Flyer, River Cruise and the Cable Car.

Hmm….Hopefully I can find the time!

3 Comments:

Love. said...

Hi Bro Ed! Yeah, im looking for a job..and Su Ting just told me about SOT but i learned that admission is over? anyway, im still keeping it in mind but right now, looking for work is keeping me occupied. I do think your posts are getting funnier especially the movie review of marley and me. thanks for commenting too.

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Anonymous said...

HI EDMUND! i missed yr bs much!!! )): oh, & nicole too! ha! (:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

blogger templates | Make Money Online