Thursday, December 6, 2007

ET Breakaway Camp - 3 to 5 Dec 2007

The last few days have been fun-fiilled and yet extremely tiring!

One of the things I enjoyed about the camp was the presence of God on the 1st nite.

All of us leaders were worried about how the meetings were going to go, but PTL! God showed up in a mighty way.

Even as i was preaching, I was breaking up, as I shared my stories about giving up acting and about my dad.

As we all agreed during the camp, "...More precious than silver, more costly than gold, No riches on the earth compares to you, and what this world offer, when all i desire is YOU..."

I included the video of the 1st 2 days' highlights in below. Watch out for the Grand Finale video, which will be coming out soon.

ET Zone, Lets keep on Running with Jesus!

0 Comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

blogger templates | Make Money Online