Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New Addition to the Family

Nicole, Nathan and Nadine have their 1st official Cousin.

Cousin Shauna was just added to the family last week, and they had a good time visiting her.

Well, actually, it was more of their parents visiting - the kids spent most of their time playing with their baby cousin's toys.

shauna 1

Congratulations to Tuan and Min on the new addition to their family!

So sorry, I've not been updating much this past week, as I have really been busy with my assignments. Lots of work to do, and studying from Mon to Fri has been getting a bit tiring - Can u imagine, I have 3 more years to go!?!

Anyway...

Been thinking of getting a new phone...

Thinking of dropping my N95 8GB, to a Blackberry Bold.

Any ideas on how I can get a good price (In terms of selling and buying) for each item?

hp collage

Actually, I am quite happy with my camera phone (N95 8GB), but I am looking to upgrade, as I need to be more functional.

Do let me know, if you have any good lobangs.

3 Comments:

Mockingbird said...

How about iPhone and Samsung Omnia?

Ed or Edmund Tay said...

I-phone has got too many simple things it can't do. For example, not being able to receive MMS and forward an SmS.

Samsung - not a big fan of korean companies!

Mockingbird said...

Looks like you'd be getting a Blackberry if you want to stay connected with Pastor Kong :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

blogger templates | Make Money Online