Thursday, April 9, 2009

MCYS Family Advertisement

I don’t get to watch much TV, as during the prime hours of the night, I am properly at a meeting…

But recently, I went to my friends’ blog and there was a really good ad there made by the Ministry of Community Development. I think it is currently been “aired” on Prime Time TV in Singapore.

I was kind of skeptical about watching the ad at first, as most government ads are kind of boring and ‘stuffy’.

However, after watching the ad, I thought it was really quite funny and touching as well.

Quite a good portrayal of married life and an accurate reflection of the idiosyncrasies that we find in our partners.

 

Hope u liked it…

Btw, if u are thinking about your loved ones at the moment, do invite them down to the Singapore Expo and Jurong West this weekend.

I am sure that they will enjoy the drama production & it will definitely make the whole Easter Holiday more meaningful!

easterwebbanner

Technorati Tags: ,

3 Comments:

Jin Lian said...

I saw the ad on TV for the 1st time last night. It was very touching.

shimin said...

hi edmund! i came!!! hah! (:

k.a.r.e.n said...

Wow... The video's really touching. I almost teared...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

blogger templates | Make Money Online