Thursday, February 14, 2008

To my Wife


This Valentine's Day, I just wanted to say a BIG Thank You to that special someone in my life!

Sometimes I may not say it enough, but I thank God for such a wonderful women like u.

Thank you for your love and for living with my idiosyncrasies. It has not been easy, and that's why u mean so much to me!

Thank you for encouraging me to live and refining every dream.

Thank u for helping me reach my highs and holding me...as I face my lows...

Thank u for who u are to me...U are the best thing that ever happened to me!

That cheerful smile...that special glint in your eyes....is there a need for words - isn't it overrated!

Thank you Jiahui, u are my gal, and the best mummy for my boy and girls!

Happy Valentine's Day!

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

so sweet! wish you guys all the best.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

blogger templates | Make Money Online