Recently, I attended the Corporate Leadership Seminar by Dr. A.R Bernard and I gained some insights into the corporate world.
- The relationship between employees and management.
- The relationship between employees and their jobs/company.
- The relationship between employees and other employees.
So, what does working at Google offer u?
In summary, these are some of the things that I picked up:
- You can wear anything u want to work
- Get Free food (11 gourmet kitchens in your office)
- A Free fitness center
- Get Free Massages at work
- Pool tables in your office
- A games room where u can play ping pong & video games
- Additional Child leave for staff for up to 7 weeks
- Flexible Working Hours / Part Time options
- Funding to get a car
- Free company doctor at your office
- Free foreign language classes (French, German, Chinese...)
- Free classes on presentation skills,business writing, etc.
And the list goes on....
But most importantly, Google creates an environment where the people are creative, loyal to the company, willing to work long nights, and a place where people basically LOVE THEIR JOB!
Isn't that different from the culture here!
P.S - I believe that working at Google is so fun, as the people there are really passionate about their work!
Actually, its kinda like my Job...I love it...and would never trade it for a job at Google!